Barcelona, Spain, 08003
Joined on May, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationWinona State University (WSU) - Winona, Minnesota 2011 - 2013
Major: B.A Mass Communication
Minor: Professional Studies
ERAM University - Girona, Barcelona, Spain 2009 - 2013
Major: B.A Audiovisual Realization & Multimedia
ITES - Barcelona, Spain 2006 - 2008
Photography and Video (Digital Imaging)
Experience- Tutoring experience at Winona State University
- Experience working with International Students at the ESL center (Winona State University)
- I like to help people especially when they want to improve their spanish language skills or any computer skills.
-Relevant classes: Computer applications, 2D design, Photoshop, Ilustrator, drawing, Spanish literature, Spanish grammar, Advanced Spanish composition, public speaking...
-AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS
TV3 Channel / La Marató Barcelona Scientific Documentary Contest 2011
• Awarded $3,300 and selected as one of the top ten winners among 500 applicants for TV3 Channel Barcelona scientific contest, which was broadcast on television
Cross-Cultural Scholarship Winona State University 2012-2013
• Received $8,000 annual scholarship grant based on consistent performance of academic excellence
Scholarship from Foundation el Corte Inglés 3 years
• Received annual $1,500 scholarship for maintaining exceptional academic performance
Mixon Family Scholarship 2013
• Winner of a $1,000 award for an essay on the current European economic crisis
Computer Skills: MS Office Suite, Final Cut Pro, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Motion Social and Mobile: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, YouTube, Vimeo
Languages: Spanish (native), Catalan (native), English (fluent), and French (elementary)
Certificates: Basketball Coach for early childhood (Official Basketball Federation FCB)
HobbiesSports, languages, travel, reading, art, film, music, hiking, technology, media, volunteering, design, animals...
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.